PCBA manufacturers explain the advantages of SMT chip processing technology in detail
POE is a professional PCBA processing manufacturer with its own PCB board factory and SMT patch processing plant. It can provide one-stop PCBA processing services such as PCB manufacturing, component purchasing, SMT patch, DIP plug-in, PCBA testing, and finished product assembly. Next, I will introduce the advantages of SMT chip processing technology.
Advantages of SMT PCB assembly processing technology
1. High reliability and strong anti-vibration ability
SMT chip processing uses chip components with high reliability. The components are small and light, so it has strong anti-vibration ability. It adopts automated production and has high mounting reliability. Generally, the rate of bad solder joints is less than 10 parts per million. The wave soldering technology of through-hole plug-in components is one order of magnitude lower, which can ensure a low defect rate of solder joints of electronic products or components. At present, almost 90% of electronic products adopt SMT technology.
2. Electronic products are small in size and high in assembly density
The volume of SMT PCB assembly components is only about 1/10 of the traditional plug-in components, and the weight is only 10% of the traditional plug-in components. Usually, the use of SMT technology can reduce the volume of electronic products by 40%~60% and the quality by 60%~80 %, the occupied area and weight are greatly reduced. The SMT patch processing assembly component grid has developed from 1.27MM to the current 0.63MM grid, and individual grids have reached 0.5MM. The through-hole mounting technology is used to install the components, which can make the assembly density higher.
3. Good high frequency characteristics and reliable performance
Because the chip components are firmly mounted, the devices are usually leadless or short leads, which reduces the influence of parasitic inductance and parasitic capacitance, improves the high-frequency characteristics of the circuit, and reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. The maximum frequency of the circuit designed with SMC and SMD is 3GHz, while the chip component is only 500MHz, which can shorten the transmission delay time. It can be used in circuits with a clock frequency above 16MHz. If the MCM technology is used, the high-end clock frequency of the computer workstation can reach 100MHz, and the additional power consumption caused by parasitic reactance can be reduced by 2-3 times.
4. Improve productivity and realize automated production
At present, if the through-hole mounting circuit board is to be fully automated, it is necessary to expand the area of the original circuit board by 40% so that the insertion head of the automatic plug-in unit can insert the components, otherwise there is not enough space and the parts will be damaged. The automatic placement machine uses a vacuum nozzle to suck and release the components. The vacuum nozzle is smaller than the shape of the component, which increases the installation density. In fact, small components and fine-pitch QFP devices are produced using automatic placement machines to achieve full-line automated production.
5. Reduce costs and reduce expenses
(1) The use area of the circuit board is reduced, the area is 1/12 of the through-hole technology, if the CSP is used for installation, its area will be greatly reduced;
(2) The number of drilling holes on the circuit board is reduced, saving repair costs;
(3) As the frequency characteristic is improved, the circuit debugging cost is reduced;
(4) Due to the small size and light weight of chip components, packaging, transportation and storage costs are reduced;
The use of SMT chip processing technology can save materials, energy, equipment, manpower, time, etc., and can reduce costs by 30% to 50%.
POE SMT PCB factory processing capacity
1. The largest board: 460mm(W)*1200mm(L)(SMT);
2. Maximum plate thickness: 4.2mm;
3. Minimum plate thickness: 0.38mm;
4. The smallest Chip part: 01005 package
5. The maximum weight of mounted parts: 150 grams;
6. Maximum part height: 25mm;
7. The largest part size: 50mm*50mm;
8. Minimum lead part spacing: 0.3mm;
9. The smallest spherical part (BGA) spacing: 0.3mm;
10. The smallest spherical part (BGA) diameter: 0.3mm;
11. Maximum component placement accuracy: 20um@IPC;
12. Mounting capacity: 3 to 4 million points/day.
Why choose POE?
1. Strength guarantee
▪SMT workshop: It has imported placement machines and multiple optical inspection equipment, which can produce 4 million points per day. Each process is equipped with QC personnel, who can keep an eye on product quality.
▪DIP production line: It has wave soldering. Among them, there are more than ten old employees who have worked for more than three years. The workers are highly skilled and can weld all kinds of plug-in materials.
2. Quality assurance, high cost performance
▪High-end equipment can paste precision shaped parts, BGA, QFN, 0201 materials. It can also be used as a model for mounting and placing bulk materials by hand.
▪Both samples and large and small batches can be produced, and there is no MOQ.
3. Rich experience in SMT and soldering of electronic products, stable delivery
▪Accumulated services to thousands of electronic companies, involving SMT pcb manufacturer China chip processing services for various types of automotive equipment and industrial control motherboards. The products are often exported to Europe and the United States, and the quality can be affirmed by new and old customers.
▪Delivery on time, normal 3-5 days after the materials are complete, and small batches can also be shipped on the same day.
4. Strong maintenance ability and perfect after-sales service
▪The maintenance engineer has rich experience and can repair the defective products caused by all kinds of patch welding, and can ensure the connection rate of each circuit board.
▪24-hour customer service staff will respond at any time and solve your order problems as quickly as possible.