What is DIP processing? The concept and precautions of DIP plug -in processing
One -stop PCBA manufacturers will tell you the concepts and precautions of DIP plug -in processing today. In PCBA processing, many professional terms will be involved.
The concept and precautions of DIP plug -in processing
1. The concept of DIP plug -in
The DIP plug -in is also known as DIP packaging in Chinese. It is a direct -inserted packaging technology. This technology is encapsulated by the circuit board through dual -column direct insertion, and an integrated circuit chip is finally formed. Most small -scale integrated circuits are operated in this way, and the number of pins is within 100. Of course, you can also pins directly on the number of welded holes and geometric CPU chips directly, and you need to insert it into the socket with a DIP structure. When inserting the DIP packaging chip, pay special attention, because the feet of this chip are very fragile. If it is too hard, it is easy to break the tube foot.
Now, SMT processing technology has developed rapidly. Although there is already a trend of replacing DIP plug -in, this does not mean that the DIP plug -in will completely withdraw from the processing stage. You must know that in the PCB assembly service production process, there are always some components that are special, and these special components must be processed in this way. Therefore, the DIP plug -in still occupies an important position in electronic assembly processing. And compared to the automation of SMT, this plug -in mode is mainly based on flowing operations and requires a lot of labor.
2. Precautions for DIP plug -in processing
1. When performing the DIP plug -in, be sure to flatten PCB. After the plug -in, the surface of the circuit board should be kept flat. There must be no ups and downs. The side of the font must be on it.
2. When the plug -in, the plug -in should be guaranteed after the plug -in.
3. For components in a two -way direction, be sure to pay attention to the direction of the plug -in.
4. For sensitive parts, the intensity of the plug -in cannot be too great, and it will easily lead to damage to the following components and PCB boards. Once there is a damage, the entire circuit board will be scrapped.
5. When the DIP plug -in, you must not exceed the edge of the PCB board. Pay attention to its height and pink spacing, and keep it within a reasonable range.
6. When processing the DIP plug -in, it is necessary to ensure the flatness and cleanness of the surface. There must be no oil or other dirt. Once the circuit board appears dirt or oil, then the processing of this circuit board will fail.
Regarding the concept and precautions of DIP plug -in processing, if you want to learn more, you can pay attention to PCBAMAKE. We have their own PCBA factory and 2 DIP plug -in lines. Related technical knowledge for PCBA processing, please contact us customer service to communicate!